Chapter Vacancies - we need YOU!
Membership Officer: The Membership Officer is responsible for new members.
- Kindly contact Eugene de Beer (Assistant Director - Admin) to apply.
We are always looking for volunteers to assist with marshalling rides, finding exciting venues, or taking on an officer position as official Chapter photographer, webmaster, membership development or historian. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the Chapter Director. Volunteers should be active and have a keen interest in Chapter activities including learning the Chapter Charter, Chapter Constitution and Chapter by-laws.
Assuming leadership of a H.O.G.® chapter is no small task - we are extremely grateful to our volunteers!
- Your chapter members expect you to take care of chapter business so they can have fun.
- Other chapter officers rely on you to follow through with your specific duties.
- Your Sponsoring Dealer relies on you to keep things running smoothly.
- Harley Owners Group® trusts you to follow the charter.
- And everyone is counting on you to provide a safe, social environment for H.O.G. members to get together, have fun and ride.
Any tasks you take on as an officer should serve to make participation in the chapter more fun, not more work!